Most people publish there blogs and then post them to Twitter, which makes total sense to drive traffic to your blog. What if you don’t care or need to worry about driving traffic to your blog, but would rather have more followers on Twitter? My Twitter account has 2,118 followers, and a Google Page Rank of 6. Which makes perfect sense for me to blog to my Twitter account. I have recently changed my profile name to Marketing and Yoga, the two topics I will write most about. Here are some great posts and links to Internet Marketing, SEO and social media information; sorry no Yoga info below:-(..
SEO vs PPC Media Post study shows that direct sales from website best for Internet Marketing http://bit.ly/bj3Yh
- Live Blogging @ Twitter versus faceBook
- Twitter is amazing for building a community FAST
- Blogging, Twitter (Get High Google PR) and faceBook for SEO
- Twitter, not just a cool name
- Blog and Twitter about Seattle Gutters?
- Twitter for Traffic or ROI in online marketing
- Do SEO & Social Media mix, especially Twitter & faceBook?