A hot new ad product that sells keyword links on publisher site is hotly contested and violates Google policy. So be careful to sell links on your sites, don’t do it in my opinion. If you see all of the links to our sites, we SEO our clients or our own websites and provide relevant content in each area. For example, If I am going to link to the Keyword “Heaters“, we own GreenIsBetter.org our heaters site. For the record, this is why setup a free blogs platform, we want you to write lots of blogs and give your self plenty of links. Blogging good, selling links bad, don’t buy them either. Click here to read the TechCrunch article on Inlink
Google also recently launched SearchWiki, Click here for the GoogleBlog or watch video below:Related Posts
- Share and Share Alike: Promotion, Selling, and Blogging
- so many blogs, but no blog market place?
- Google App Engine Launches, goes after Amazon’s AWS service?
- SEO For Bloggers: Marketing By Another Name
- Content Ads or Contextual Ads better than Search Ads?
- Green SEO?
- The 4 P’s of Marketing, and the one that got away?