October 3rd, 2008 by leftcoastgeek
Recently I’ve been delving in to the magneto shopping cart which can be found at MagentoCommerce.com. Magento is a great app which does a good Job with SEO.
Magento SEO Features:
1. Search engine friendly URL’s
2. URL rewriting and management
3. Individual page title tags.
4. Auto-generated site map for display on site
5. Auto-generated popular search terms page
6. Individual page, category and product – keywords and description metadata
7. Site Default title tags
8. Breadcrumbs for site pages
I would recommend Magento over OS commerce for an opensource shopping cart applications. In future post i place to have mini tutorials for Magento commerce
**this free blog is possible due to our clients such as Employee Screening, Employment Screening & Tenant Screening at http://www.interqst.com. Our Internet Marketing book, and web design St. Louis at ArtWorksdesign.com and VRBO by RentExpert.com, and Infrared Heaters the best heaters at Greenisbetter.org.
Posted in ecommerce SEO, shopping carts | No Comments »